Sometimes, the angle in which a photo is taken can be truly confusing. We think we’re seeing a weird, morphed, crazy image when in reality—it’s our eyes deceiving us. Once you figure out the “optical illusion” aspect, you can see the true figures in the photo, and can hardly see the confusing ones again. But, that doesn’t mean we weren’t utterly confused for…hella long.
Damn these people.
1. This isn’t a baby with an old face.
2. Nope, this woman is not a giant. And, he’s so not touching her butt.
3. This guy isn’t staring at the cameraman.
4. She doesn’t have very, weird skinny legs.
5. This is not an imaginary car, just a bumper on the street.
6. Nope, this guy isn’t touching her shoulder.
7. This cat is not brolic, he just has a sock on his back.
8. This kid is not flexing, just asking you to try him.
9. Nope, these aren’t 4 bald guys.
10. This is not one long, long cow.
11. The sun is not giving this guy a shoulder* rub.
12. This guy didn’t pee his pants.
13. It’s a cat, not a bird.
14. Don’t worry, his hand isn’t down his friend’s pants.
Lex is a writer from New York City who supports messy buns and all things covered in buffalo sauce. You can find her in your local coffee shop buried in social media and celebrity content, listening to Led Zeppelin on full volume.