The world’s going to hell in a hand basket and we don’t have much left. Which is why, as the fire rises all around us and the bees continue to die at alarming rates, we should focus all of our efforts on preserving our #1 natural resource: Chrissy Teigen.
1. When she, God bless her, brought an “emotional support casserole” aboard an actual flight.
We made it! pic.twitter.com/LQrmt0s18i
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 25, 2018
2. The amazing ways she shuts down online trolls…
3. Like nosy lady who tried to get in her business about using IVF…
4. When Cardi B suggested a threesome with Rihanna and her response was:
5. Her love for her Nintendo Switch and Super Mario Odyssey knows no bounds or borders.
I left my Nintendo at the courtyard marriott in Springfield please I need a Christmas miracle. I need my moons back
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 24, 2017
And the subsequent delivery of said Switch.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 25, 2017
6. That time she shut down judgmental vegetarians who didn’t expect her to eat meat.
“I UsEd 2 ResPecT u!!!!!!!!!!” ??? John ate chicken wings off my ass and my last cookbook was 98 percent gratuitous pork. I said I prefer bacon #4 and just now you’ve lost respect?
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 29, 2018
7. When she dragged John Legend for the most heinous of relationship crimes.
yes @johnlegend I buy and leave all the phone chargers all around the house just so you can unplug them all and take them to work with you. all of them! I love that you love chargers! they’re all for you! I just love you that’s why I buy them. because you love them!
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 8, 2018
8. That time we all made fun of John Legend for looking like Arthur and she dropped the best roast of all.
John when you tell him he looks like Arthur pic.twitter.com/0NW3NDtAb1
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 21, 2017
9. When, like all of us, she decided to eat Fun Dip at a most inopportune time.
I ate fun dip with my fingers last night and I’m stained and Grammys are tomorrow. I’ve tried everything please help pic.twitter.com/Atr66KJcYo
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 11, 2017
10. When she graciously helped Ivanka out with a quick vocab lesson.
11. When she finally had enough of people showing her pics of babies resembling her husband.
For the LAST TIME, JOHN looks like a baby so A LOT OF BABIES LOOK LIKE HIM STOP SENDING ME JOHN BABIES
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 4, 2017
12. This epic rumble that will go down in fight history.
Have u ever seen a more epic feud pic.twitter.com/LDitpCeaq7
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) November 28, 2016
13. When she showed us the best DM ever.
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 25, 2017
14. When she asserted herself as the clear alpha.
? 11 years later, baby https://t.co/Kr7p7u8sqq
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) September 5, 2017
15. When she made an excellent point about what is fair and what isn’t.
2 grammy noms for @johnlegend no one has congratulated me for being the inspiration behind “all of me” without me there is no all of me
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) December 6, 2014
And even doubled down on her stance with some random lady.
16. This tweet, which should replace our national flag.
After 9 years of hating Donald J Trump, telling him “lol no one likes you” was the straw pic.twitter.com/MhZ6bXT1Dp
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 25, 2017