I can’t guarantee that you won’t throw your laptop across the room after looking at these, but hey, give it a shot:
1. This flooring that just baaaarely missed the mark.
2. The chocolate chip ice cream that seems to have invisible chocolate chips.
3. This absolute liar of a mug:
4. This baffling light fixture placement:
5. This disappointing shirt pattern:
6. This appalling children’s book illustration:
7. This completely nonsensical button placement.
8. This infuriatingly imperfect railing.
9. The Reese’s Cup that somehow misplaced its peanut butter.
10. The maniac who sliced this pizza.
11. These scissors, which require a pair of scissors for you to open them …
12. … Much like this screwdriver.
13. This baffling cereal placement.
14. This deck that’s determined to give me a headache.
15. The iPad screen of sheer, organized chaos.
16. This pizza-holding technique, which should probably be illegal.
17. This nonsensical alphabet placement.
18. A blueberry muffin which totally skimped on the blueberries.
19. This brazen-ass seagull.
20. The delivery person who evidently couldn’t read instructions.
21. The bagel with cream cheese that turned out to be mostly cheese and almost no bagel.
22. These abominable doughnuts.
23. These tiles that have no idea what the f**k they’re doing.
24. The light switch that simply refuses to just fit in the damn crevice.
25. And, of course, this utter waste of a PB&J.