It’s a long-standing debate as to whether or not The Nightmare Before Christmas should be considered a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie. There are arguments to be made on both sides, but any true fan knows it doesn’t really matter because Jack Skellington is enjoyable any time of year. For those die-hard Nightmare enthusiasts out there, here are just a few of our favorite pieces of fan gear.
*Full disclosure: We may receive some portion of the sales made on this list. We’re using the money to stock up on allergy medication for the fall.
1. This exclusive Nightmare Before Christmas figurine set only the most die-hard fans can appreciate.
These are great for cake decorating or reenacting your favorite scenes from the film.
Get it on Amazon for $21.54
2. A super cozy Jack blanket with sleeves.
Perfect for movie marathons.
Get it on Amazon for $39.99
3. This 5-pack of Nightmare socks featuring all of your favorite characters.
Available in a variety of different color schemes with Jack and Sally.
Get it on Amazon for $6.99 – $14.99
4. An adorable Zero ornament that’ll never leave your side.
Arguably the best character besides Jack.
Get it on Amazon for $7.99
5. This Nightmare coloring book that’ll get rid of stress while you relive all of your favorite moments.
Every page is filled with delightfully frightening artwork inspired by the world of Jack Skellington.
Get it on Amazon for $12.79
6. A stunning crescent moon necklace with Jack and Sally at the center.
In case any significant others are looking for gift ideas, ahem.
Get it on Amazon for $9.80
7. This delightful “Nightmare Before Coffee” mug that every caffeine addict needs.
Jack Skellington has nothing on me before my coffee.
Get it on Etsy for $10.00
8. This plush dog house for your very own Zero.
Perfect for when he’s being a little Nightmare.
Get it on Amazon for $39.95 (27% off)
9. A phone case that’s reminiscent of Sally’s iconic dress.
Available in different patterns and phone sizes.
Get it on Redbubble for $25.00
10. This artsy throw pillow that’s half Jack and half Sally.
Arguably the most romantic love story there ever was.
Get it on Redbubble for $20.81
11. This baby Jack Skellington sticker you’ll want to plaster across everything you own.
Now, where is baby Sally?
Get it on Redbubble for $2.47
12. A Jack Skellington cookie cutter for dozens of frighteningly delicious sweets.
These are Halloween treats 🎶
Get it on Etsy for $1.70
13. These Nightmare nail decals that’ll catch any fan’s eye.
Super easy to apply and comes with 54 different decals!
Get it on Amazon for $4.95
14. This 1000-piece Jack jigsaw puzzle that you can work on while watching the movie for your 1000th time.
Glue it together when you’re done and you’ll have a piece of limited-edition Nightmare decor.
Get it on Amazon for $32.99
15. A baby Zero enamel pin you can wear with any outfit.
Handmade and too cute to deal with.
Get it on Etsy for $12.50
16. This touching Jack and Sally wall print every home needs.
“We’re simply meant to be…”
Get it on Etsy for $5.44
17. A pair of etched wine glasses for the Jack to your Sally.
Or for you and your bestie.
Get it on Amazon for $30.00
18. This Nightmare-inspired car decal for families who share in the obsession.
Watch out stick figures, there’s a spooky new family in town.
Get it on Etsy for $7.99
19. And of course, this 20th Anniversary Blu-Ray copy of The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Enjoy all of the Tim Burton’s iconic characters in hi-def.
Get it on Amazon for $49.99