Accidental texts are the worst, but they’re even more embarrassing when the recipient happens to be, let’s say, your parent, an ex, or god forbid—your boss.
Just ask these unfortunate souls who unintentionally sent their bosses mortifying text messages and they should probably just go ahead and find new jobs.
1. This person who was accidentally very honest.
2. This person who clearly had no idea who they were texting.
3. This individual who definitely should’ve checked who was on their group chat.
4. Poor Dany who managed to quit his job with a screenshot.
5. This rather aggressive exchange with the wrong Shannon.
6. This person who probably meant to text two different people.
7. This accidental selfie.
8. This wildly inappropriate midnight text.
9. This embarrassing slip up.
10. This person who got unintentionally frisky with their manager.
11. This person who wanted to plan a joint vacation without pissing off their boss.
12. This very confusing message.
13. This person who sent a cute cat pic to the wrong number.
14. This person who had a little too much to drink.
15. This person who went from 0 to 100 real quick.
16. This person who sent their boss a raunchy St. Patrick’s Day message.
17. And finally, this epic selfie that no boss could really be mad about.