If you are one of those people who can naturally wake up early, feeling refreshed and ready to start the day, congratu-effing-lations. For the rest of us, the wee hours of the morning are not a pretty time. No matter how early we’ve gone to bed, the day always seems to creep in just a little too soon. Our morning routine consists of hitting the snooze button a dozen or so times, before we realize how late we are, then making the mad dash to get dressed and run out the door while inevitably forgetting something important and starting the whole day off on the wrong foot. Fortunately, there are a bunch of products out there designed to help people just like us get our sh*t together in the mornings. These are just a few of my favorites.
1. This alarm clock with a sunrise simulation that will gently ease you into the day.
Get it on Amazon for $97.99 (30% off)
2. A cold brew coffee maker that kickstart even the sleepiest mornings.
Get it on Amazon for $14.99 (25% off)
3. An insulated carrier for all of the hot beverages your boss has you pick up on your way to the office.
Get it on Amazon for $17.99
4. This nifty door organizer to keep you from forgetting any of the morning essentials.
Get it on Amazon for $8.95
5. This aromatherapy shower kit that’ll give you an at-home spa experience every morning.
Get it on Uncommon Goods for $24.00
6. A closet organizer to help you plan out your outfits in advance.
Get it on Amazon for $14.99
7. A breakfast sandwich maker that’ll have a delicious meal ready in 5 minutes.
Get it on Amazon for $18.99 (6% off)
8. This compact travel iron for quick touch-ups when you’re already running late.
Get it on Uncommon Goods for $42.00
9. This cheery mug to brighten up your sleepy morning.
Get it on ModCloth for $12.00
10. This morning recovery supplement shot to give you a boost after your crazy weekend.
Get it on Urban Outfitters for $6.00