Finding someone you like enough to be in an actual relationship with can be hard. Being in the relationship is almost always hard. And yet some people manage to still be good at being in them. They put in the time to do special things for their partners and they remember not to take them for granted. And they’re showing us up, dammit.
Basically, they should just go pro at being part of a couple. All the rest of us are amateurs. But let these be reminders to us to show our wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, significant others, partners, etc. how much we value having them in our lives. We can’t let the others win.
1. Like this guy, who made this piece of complete art for his girlfriend.
In the middle of having a heart to heart conversation my boyfriend unexpectedly sends me this screen recording… pic.twitter.com/wNlSbzAzNn
— Tee (@Marissa_Tee_) June 15, 2018
2. Or this boyfriend, who took care of his lady’s oral needs (um) when she was just the tiniest bit tipsy.
When she's too drunk to brush her teeth, you do it for her 😬 pic.twitter.com/xMDKEiCubm
— James Dinh 🌮 (@MachoJame_) November 12, 2017
3. This boyfriend, who had been planning for an anniversary all year.
My boyfriend has taken a picture of me on every single date we’ve been on in the last year. I didn’t know why but for our anniversary he gave me this book😭😍 pic.twitter.com/MHkxqNmxWC
— mags (@magsster) June 19, 2018
4. This girlfriend, who knows what it means to look like a real snack.
If Jose breaks up with me just know it’s because he’s had enough pic.twitter.com/d0JdbcF7Rx
— Arely (@ArelyCorral) October 13, 2017
5. This person, who loves Adventure Time enough to make an excellent “Anniversary Time” card.
6. This couple, who really knows how to celebrate a 60th anniversary.
7. This boyfriend, who was literally slain by his honey’s hotness.
8. These long-time loves who recreate their first date every year. Damn, the jacket still fits!
9. These high school sweethearts who probably make absolutely amazing parents.
found a box of letters my parents started writing eachother from age 15. I've never met two people more in love. pic.twitter.com/8KlgIylO1R
— ashley palmer (@ashleeypalmer) December 23, 2015
10. This woman, who went out of her way to get her boyfriend a gift she knew that he would love. Pus, candy.
isn't my boyfriend the luckiest boy ever, I even paid to fill the mug with sweets 😝 pic.twitter.com/t6zIJTkcXY
— megan 🧬 (@meganndooleyy) May 28, 2016
11. This couple, who accidentally got each other the same anniversary card.
12. And this couple, who accidentally bought each other the same anniversary gift! Come on. Too cute.
13. This woman, who is still so very into with her man.
the best thing about my mum finally getting a decent phone is her fangirling over my dad on snapchat like a teenager pic.twitter.com/ZaFD1zGh17
— not terrible 🌿✨ (@empratts) May 25, 2016
14. This couple, who are crushing with their style.
my grandparents have been married for 52 years and they match outfits every day. pic.twitter.com/79nCaNuTuD
— Anthony Gargiula (@AnthonyGargiula) August 30, 2016
15. These beloveds who are spending eternity together. Roasting each other.