Anyone who says women aren’t funny clearly has been living under a rock. A rock with no funny women under it. Because funny women are everywhere, just like men—they don’t have to be famous comedians to have a sense of humor.
These women, for example, all did or said something extremely funny in order to end up on this list. We stan these women. We admire these women. Maybe one day, we will be these women.
1. The wife who knows cats should be treated like royalty, even if they’re not yours.
2. The secret shopper wife.
I’m in Target right now and I just overhead a woman tell her daughter, “Come on baby. Daddy will be home around 8:30 and we have to beat him there to hide all the clothes we are buying.” I 110% think I just saw a glimpse of my future
— Lexi Stover (@L_Stovee) April 6, 2018
3. The woman who’s not afraid to ask for some TLC when she needs it.
my mom was mad bc my dad wasn't "giving her attention" so she lit a paper on fire & held it to the smoke alarm 😂😭 pic.twitter.com/ehPCN41Axp
— sandy (@sandy_manzy) October 25, 2016
4. The wife who is tells like it is.
5. The woman who takes her husband’s phone for all the right reasons.
— Patty.Trish.Patricia (@BorschtSiouxp) March 31, 2015
6. The woman who needs a little drama in her life.
View this post on Instagram
My poor husband! 🤣😏😬😆😘🤵🏼💍👑 I have some amazing men in my life, I get good morning texts ☺️ if you don’t… DM me your number!! We’ll start a group chat my loves and I’ll (vegan) butter you up daily 😚🥰 #igotyou #myman #measawife #punny #tinygoddess #veganwifey #illgiveyounugsandkisses #😘 #icare #iloveyou #passiton #goodmorningbeautiful #🥰 #divinefeminine #solitudeismyhomegirl #happyalone #fuckthatmindset #solidgoldbaby #unconditionallove #zerojudgement
7. The wife who is happy to talk dirty to her husband.
8. And not against a little sexting every now and then.
9. The wife who never passes up a chance to make a “That’s what she said” joke.
Judge: You're sentenced to death. You'll be hung.
Wife from the back: HE'S ALREADY HUNG.
Me: Your Honor uncuff me so I can high five my wife
— ibid (@ibid78) December 23, 2014
10. The woman who saves the important questions for bedtime.
Me: exhausted and 15 seconds from falling asleep
My wife: Would you stay with me if we woke up tomorrow and my arms and legs were gone?
— Simon Holland (@simoncholland) August 4, 2018