At some point in my life, I had to be honest with myself and admit that I can’t f**king remember anything. Sure, I’ve got a Google Calendar and a few apps to keep track of bills, meetings, and work tasks, but there’s just so much to remember beyond that. How am I supposed to keep juggling all the balls (insert innuendo if you want) I have up in the air?
Luckily, I’m not the only s**t for brains out there, so an entire industry exists to help people like me remember things. I’ve taken the liberty of curating some of my personal favorite products that help me get through the day.
*Tbh, we may receive a small portion of the sales made on this page which we will probably use to buy the products on this page.
1. A doormat that’ll keep you from burning your house to the ground.
Get it on Amazon for $18.99
2. Or even better, this straightener that turns off automatically after not being used for 30 minutes.
Get it on Amazon for $120.00
3. Combo shopping and to-do lists.
Get it on Amazon for $7.00
4. A smart outlet that automatically turns off when your phone is charged.
Get it on Amazon for $27.90 (30% off)
5. Compact shopping bags that are compact enough to keep in your purse at all times.
Get it on Amazon for $13.99
6. A 5 meal automatic pet feeder so you never have to wonder if you fed the cat.
Get it on Amazon for $74.95
7. A sensor that blinks to alert you when your plants need watering.
Get it on Amazon for $14.95
8. A doorknob organizer for small items like keys, sunglasses, stamped mail…
Get it on Amazon for $8.95
9. This toilet decal for anyone living with a guy who constantly leaves the seat up.
Get it on Amazon for $2.45