Life is full of those major questions. Where do babies come from? What’s the meaning of life? Eventually, you start pondering life’s other quirks and mysteries. Here’s the problem though: a lot of them are so inappropriate that you never discover the answers Fortunately, a lot of people out there are bold enough to seek answers to the mysteries that haunt their everyday thoughts.
1. “People with huge penises, were you a kid with a big penis or does all that growing happen in your teens?
I went from very average at 14 to pretty above average at 18, so teenhood really did it for me. no real change since then though, which isn’t really bad.
2. “I want to ask every bank I’ve been to whether they’ve ever been robbed, but I feel like in a bank that’s a threatening question.”
3. “What happens to mentally ill people when their caretakers pass away? Who takes care of them if they can’t take care of themselves?”
4. “Do men find their penises flopping around while they run just as annoying and painful as a woman running without a sports bra?”
5. “I’ve always noticed Indian families all go shopping together. You never just see the dad, always the mom, dad, two kids, grandma, etc. Why is this?”
6. “What’s it like having boobs in the in the process of growing? Like, they’re just starting to develop?”
7. “When you take a real good poo, you get that heavenly hollow feeling that’s just divine. Is having a baby like that but 1000x?”
8. “What’re the little bumps that are on the perimeter of the nipple?”
9. “Wondering if anyone has actually had a swirly, like from a school bully. Is that just from cartoons?”
10. “Do male identical twins have identical penis sizes?”