Everyone seems to have at least one horrible first date story, but not many people dish about what happens on the second date. I mean, even if the first date goes really well you still barely know the other person and they could be holding onto their craziness for date number two.
Just take it from these people who are sharing their second date horror stories and you might just want to avoid dating altogether.
1. How embarrassing.
2. She was hoping for someone more “manly”.
3. She used him.
4. This actually went well.
5. Always waiting for the catch.
6. He lacked an important skill.
7. He let it slide.
8. She likes to test the waters first.
9. He might be a keeper.
10. Bad manners are a turn-off.
11. Marry him.
12. Never order a woman’s food for her.
13. He earns the *highest* praise.
14. Damnit, that’s cute.
15. Good on you, sir.
16. Love at first sight.
18. That’s sweet.
19. Who doesn’t love the dollar menu?
20. No pressure!